The bedroom is your personal space in the house, where you love to relax, sleep, listen to music, watch movies, talk endlessly on phone, try on clothes, practically everything witch can make your day. It is your go to place to escape.
Bedrooms come in all styles, shapes, and sizes, so how do you design your own?
- Picture a room that would make you feel like you are on a dream vacation.
- Start by closing your eyes and imagining you are packing your bags right now for the weekend! Where would you LOVE to go? What would the hotel look like?
- Would it be quaint and charming? Fancy and frivolous? Would the room be colorful and happy? Peaceful and serene? Would the bed be piled high with fluffy pillows and a down comforter or would it be a sleek modern room with lots of sparkle and glam? Is your dream hotel at the coast? In the city? or a foreign country?
- Gathering inspiration photos and ideas is a great way to begin to figure out what you like and what would work in your own space!
- Start by looking at the inspiration rooms as a whole, then go through each one again, looking specifically at bedding in each photo, the shape and material used for headboards, then look at what is on the walls in each room, how many pillows are used, what combination of fabrics you like best, then focus on the paint colors, etc. Zeroing in on the specifics in a space can help you see how a room is put together and the elements you like.
Below is just a sample of our bedrooms so Click on one and escape
To View more, please click here to go to our Bedroom Gallery